Small zebra with pull cord
Ever Heard of walking the dog? Bet you never heard of walking your zebra, though!
As with everything they see around them, little kids are very interested in the activities that both grown-ups and other kids do. Thus, they are very, very likely to be wanting to imitate what they see. If it just so happens that they see someone walking their dog, they will definitely ask you when you are going to get them a puppy. Two small problems with that:
- You have no plan of getting them a puppy.
- 3-year-old are too young to even be thinking of walking a puppy anyway.
Want to know of one small, easy way to sidestep this? Get them a little zebra with pull rope for more children’s fun. Why the little zebra? Easy! There’s no risk of them pulling a child holding the leash as a live dog would.
Think of just how many potential risks that reduce while offering them the chance of getting a similar experience. The little zebra with pull rope for more children’s fun even moves his head and body up and down ever so slightly while rolling. It is as close as a live puppy as it could get without having to feed it or clean after it. Perfect for teaching your children how to treat that little first puppy you know they are just dying to have you buy them.
- The up-down shaking can increase the fun of children's play.
- The material is ABS environmentally friendly material, no BPA, phthalates or PVC, which is light in texture and easy to carry.
- The design adopts smooth lines and rounded corners to protect children's delicate hands.
- It is suitable for indoor and outdoor playing in various occasions.
- We recommend children to use MUKAYIMO toys in outdoor games, which can bring more fun to children.
- Product Dimensions: 9’’L x3.14’’W x 6.69’’H
- Product Weight: 0.27 lbs