Mukayimotoy DIY Paper Cotton Rope Paired and Threaded by Hand (Animals & Characters)
Oh my, what a tragedy! A lion, a tiger, an elephant, a giraffe, and a crocodile have all been torn to pieces, literally!
Our DIY Threading Animals set takes all the fun of threading to the animal kingdom. Some of the world's most notorious and noble animals have been torn apart and need help to get themselves, literally, back together. The help of a young, kind child, that is. Is yours up to offer them a hand?
The setup is simple, each of our character figures were torn to pieces, and each piece has a set of holes running across them. Also, there is one colorful thread for each of the five animals of the set. With this thread, a clever boy or girl of a young age must pass it across the holes of each set of pieces of each animal. All in order to tie each piece back together to make our poor creatures whole again.
As a mental exercise, threading works a bit like a jigsaw puzzle. However, unlike a jigsaw puzzle, kids can figure out several different ways, different orders, in which they can tie their wild friends back up.
Thus, threading it's a perfect way to stimulate the development of their logical thinking skills early on. Who thought that animals could make a kid smarter?
- This toy can help children recognize different animals and match the food which they like.
- Combine different animals like simple puzzles, and use colorful ropes to connect them in series to exercise hand and eye coordination.
- The paper card is made of high-quality pulp, exquisite craftsmanship and the cardboard is very thick and can be reused, no burrs, safe and tasteless.
- The child can do it alone, or with a partner, or it can be done with the parents to exercise the child’s concentration.
- Product Dimensions: 6.3’’L x 2.6’’W x 7.87’’H
- Number of pieces: 15
- Product Weight: 0.29lbs
- Anamals: MU-2106; Characters: MU-2107