Mukayimotoy Little Crocodile With Pull Rope For Young Babies
Kids love pets and, as soon as they are 3-year-old, they will notice that pets love kids as well. So, what are they bound to do? Ask for a puppy, of course! Yet, three years old, it’s a bit early for them to take a dog for a walk, so why not start small? Like, baby crocodile small.
While puppies are cute, Little Crocodile is adorable in its own way. It is painted in a handful of green with some yellow highlights and a cute, smiley face plastered on both sides of its face.
In order to take it for a stroll, four little orange wheels with claws painted on them let it slide around when pulling the red rope that playfully hangs out its snout. On top of that, its irregularly assembled design lets its body and tail playfully sway left and right when handling it, looking almost alive.
Made of kids that just discovered how to walk or have already been walking for some time now. As soon as they are able to walk around, they will want to try some stuff as grownups do. The little crocodile with pull rope it’s a great alternative to let kids experience how walking a pet feels like. Also, there’s no risk of this little crocodile running off while your kid holds them so parents can rest easy while their kids play.
- The wagging tail can increase the fun of children's play.
- The material is ABS environmentally friendly material, no BPA, phthalates or PVC, which is light in texture and easy to carry.
- The design adopts smooth lines and rounded corners to protect children's delicate hands.
- It is suitable for indoor and outdoor playing in various occasions.
- We recommend children to use MUKAYIMO toys in outdoor games, which can bring more fun to children.
- Product Dimensions: 10.23’’L x 3.93’’W x 3.9’’H
- Product Weight: 0.43lbs