Mukayimotoys Colorful Hamster Wooden Percussion Exercise Toy
Whack a mole time! Well, more like whack a mouse time in this case.
Our colorful hamster wooden toy is more than what the name initially suggests. It is a miniature representation of the popular arcade game whack a mole. The child grabs a very lightweight wooden hammer, approaches the box from where dummies with mouse faces spring off and…
Whacks them with the hammer!
Pretty fun, right? It must be since it has been a staple of the arcades for decades already. The toy does so much than just entertain kids, though. Just like the original whack a mole, our colorful hamster wooden toy stimulates the development of hand-eye coordination.
By playing it, your kids will start to develop a quicker cognitive input-response process. Once they hit one mouse, another one springs out for them to hit, and, likewise, another one will after hitting that one.
It continually encourages the child to identify the one to spring up next quickly and hit it. The repetition process naturally makes their reaction quicker as they play along. Thus, reinforcing their reflexes. Hand-eye coordination it’s a crucial ability both in sports and in day-to-day life activities such as driving or even walking across the street. So, better for kids to start developing it early, and what better way than having fun with a toy such as this.
- The wood is hard, dense, not easy to crack, not easy to be damaged if hit hard.
- The surface uses absolutely environmentally friendly water-based paint, even if the baby bites, it will be broken down without any harm to the body.
- The design adopts smooth lines and rounded corners to protect children’s delicate hands.
- Cultivate children’s hand-eye coordination and make them smarter during play.
- Material: Wood
- Product Dimensions: 8.46’L x 3.94’’W x 5.71’’H
- Number of hammer: 2
- Product Weight: 1.05lbs
- SKU: MU-213007