Mukayimotoys Wooden Fishing Rod Fishing Caterpillar Toy Set
Are you an outdoorsy kind of parent? Then it might be your fault or the discovery channel's fault that your kid is already interested in fishing. While three years old, it's just a little bit too young of an age to be holding a fishing rod. We got the next best, safe thing for fishing-interested kids.
The wooden fishing caterpillar toy set features a board, a rod, and lots of fish and caterpillar figures. The board features a lot of holes across itself, some smaller and some a little bit bigger. Inside of those big wholes is where you will find the fish cozied up.
On the smaller holes, however, the caterpillars will be waiting. What is there for your kid to do then but to fish them out! Let them take the fishing rod and catch them all.
Both the drop end of the fishing rod and the top of our caterpillar and fish figurines are magnetized. Kids only need to take the rod, lower the line down, and the magnets do the rest. That's it! They got a catch.
The wooden fishing caterpillar toy set is there to teach your children about precision and concentration, key aspects of fishing. The best part? No need to fight the fishes, and zero risks of them getting away. Just like fishing fish in a barrel, or rather, a board!
- The wood is hard, dense, not easy to crack, not easy to be damaged if hit hard.
- Magnetism is weakly magnetic, embedded in the interior and never fall off.
- The surface uses absolutely environmentally friendly water-based paint, even if the baby bites, it will be broken down without any harm to the body.
- The design adopts smooth lines and rounded corners to protect children’s delicate hands.
- Cultivate children’s hand-eye coordination and make them smarter during play.
- Material: Pine wood
- Product Dimensions: 6.1’L x 6.1’’W
- Number of fishing rods: 2
- Product Weight: 1.04lbs